Bulk SMS is a short message service, sent to our phones in form of text message, usually with a personalized sender id e.g. when you receive a sms from MTN.
2. Why do I need bulk sms?
Bulk sms is the cheapest, simplest and easiest way to send messages to a large number of people at the same time, with a customized sender id.
3. How much does value2sms bulk sms cost?
Value2sms.com Bulk sms cost between N1.20k and 0.90k per unit (subject to change).
4. Does your bulk-sms expire?
5. Which phone number format do I use to send sms?
You can use any of "23480, +23480, or 080" format to send bulk sms on our platform.
6. Can I copy the phone numbers from Microsoft Word?
7. I do not want to type the phone numbers always. What do I do?
Click on manage phonebook under the “Member Menu”, add a new group for the numbers, click add multiple numbers to phone book and simply type the phone numbers directly or type in notepad and upload it to your phonebook, choose the group and click on save.
8. What happens if my sms message does not get delivered?
If you send a sms message and it does not get delivered, simply call or text us about it after 24 hours and we refund your units to you. Maximum is 100units. It's always better to send a copy to yourself first to confirm not only the delivery but also banned words or banned sender id's before broadcasting to others.
9. Can I schedule my message for later delivery?
Yes. After entering your sender id, the recipients and your message, before clicking on send, click “send later” and tick schedule sms and then enter the preferred time of delivery.
10. I sent a sms message but it showed failed.
During downtime, sms messages are not sent. This is in order to promote transparency, our system do not charge you for unsent sms messages.
11. I sent a text message 10 mins ago, but it has not been delivered.
Due to network congestion, there may be slight delays in the delivery of text messages. This usually rarely occurs.
12. I can't access value2sms.com through a particular network or system.
The network or system may have some security restrictions in place. Simply goto "www.hidemybox.com" and access our website from there. This is in order to bypass any restriction by your network. Or you can use another network.
13. How do I pay for bulk sms?
Click on online payment if you want to pay online or visit the “Pricing and Payment” tab where you will find our payment details.
14. Can I transfer sms units to another member?
Yes. Simply go to your personal settings, scroll down, you will see “Transfer Unit”.
15. I am having problem registering on value2sms.com?
We suggest you try again later, contact us or simply change your network.