Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several group/single numbers. What do I mean by customized messages? Have you ever gotten a message from your Bank, MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, church, political aspirants e.t.c, whereby you receive a message on your phone and instead of seeing a phone number, or a number you know from your phonebook you would see either MTN, GLO, OCEANIC(or any other bank), or any other name. That’s a customized sms, whereby you can send sms with your name, the name of your organization, school, church, mosque, e.t.c.
Bulk sms can be used for various purposes;
1. For invitation to: Wedding ceremonies, Birthdays, Social clubs, Meetings, Seminars, Church Programs, Business/product follow ups, e.t.c.
2. Advertising/Marketing: More than 50 million people use GSM phones and the number keeps increasing by the day. With bulk sms you can be able to reach a large audience with your goods and services.
3. Political campaigns: with bulk sms, you can reach everybody in Nigeria, or you can reach them by their state or even local government or particular area by text message with your political intensions.
4. Reach millions of users at the same time, e.t.c.
WHAT NETWORK CAN I SEND SMS TO?
The good thing is that you can send sms to all GSM networks.
HOW CAN I GET THIS SERVICE?
There are two types of account in bulk sms:
1. Customer account: With a customer account you can buy sms credits depending on the number of text you want to send. You can have it for your personal use or you can use it in sending sms for others i.e. you can get contract from organizations and you send sms for them with your account.
2. Reseller account: with a reseller account you would have your own sms website, where you can create other sms site for people, under your sms site you can sell sms credits to your customers who have a customer account with you. Click Here to Learn more.
1. Register on www.value2sms.com
2. Login with the username and the password that you registered with. (Note: You will be required to fill in your Phone number and Date of Birth before you can send sms)
3. Then click on "Compose SMS" on the left hand side of the website.
4. Then on the page that comes up, Type your name or number (maximum of 11 characters) in the "Sender ID" field.
5. Type the destination numbers in the "Type Recipients" field (in the format: +2348030000000, 2348030000000 or 08030000000).
6. Type your message in the "Message" field.
7. Click on the send button or open more options to schedule sms for a later time.
Please Note: To send to CDMA numbers, your sender ID must be numeric and must not contain any alphabets.